The Emirates Airline Foundation’s board of directors, made of Emirates Group management, decides on what projects to target. Most of these projects are located at Emirates’ destinations where local Emirates staff volunteers can participate and oversee their management.
Our projects span the globe from India to Africa, including Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Our aim is to increase our presence in the markets we fly to and to strengthen local communities by investing in the future of children in need.
- The foundation’s list of projects includes:
- The Emirates Friendship Hospital Ship, Bangladesh
- The Emirates-CHES Home, Chennai, India
- Supporting children with special needs, Dubai
- Emirates-AIM for Seva Student Home for Girls, Tamil Nadu, India
- The Dhaka Project School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The Big Pen School, Nairobi, Kenya
- St John's Residential Bridge Course Camp, Andhra Pradesh, India
- The Lady Ridgeway Hospital for Children, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- See how your donated Skywards Miles are used